For a while you have been in a place of desperation and yes, you have been wrestling with life. It has been very difficult. Time is passing and you find yourself struggling, searching for exactly how to live the life you want. It seems impossible for you to change the routine, become stress resilient, experience fulfillment, live up to your unique story and experience the success you truly desire. Sure, it is challenging to be affected by circumstances which are completely out of your control. However, when you can accept that all your struggles and frustrations have kept you from joining the flow of fulfillment and prosperity, you have the best reason to take account of yourself, be responsible and creative rather than reactive.
It is certain this will require discipline, determination, trust, time and purposeful action by YOU. Give it a go and in the end, you will understand the words of Plato: "The unexamined life is the wasted life." Time for you to embrace the greatness that exists in you and leap off that high dive, even though the voices inside you say no. Do not look back. It is finally your turn for a resolution revolution in order to accelerate your ability to discover the "puzzle pieces" of your life, find your vision, maximize your potential and become a healthier, happier peak performer. It is also true turning obstacles into opportunities is not glamorous work and it demands a ‘Resolution Revolution’. I understand it is your choice how you live your life. You can choose mediocrity over excellence, delusion over truth and doubt over confidence. The choices are yours to make. It is my sense you may need to break through to your success through a resolution revolution by:
- Having a major insight into your personal and business development plans for the future.
- Freeing your mind from heavy emotions, old wounds and the personal imprisonment of your bad habits.
- Eliminating the obstacles that keep you from achieving the success you really want and find the trust to actually be seduced by the attractiveness of your goals and dreams.
- Maintaining your core values, create and step into the infinite possibilities of your life. By doing so, everything you create or attract will be in alignment.
That is, by extending your Responsibility, Vitality, Inner-greatness, Self Esteem, Fulfillment and you will step into the infinite possibilities of your life. You will also need to reclaim ownership of the 'context of you' and your power to choose how you express who you are in your life. No question, this will require Volition, Determination, Resolve, Commitment and Will Power. Challenging, but it is not impossible. Simply remember, the moths of time will eat away the fabric of your life unless you make a Resolution Revolution, convert your dreams into hard targets with specific milestones and take SMARTER actions consistently. The question remains, when are you going to trust your inner wisdom and find courage to seek help and start taking inspired steps towards LIVING the life you desire? Whatever failures you have had in the past do not need to be with you one day longer. An inner revolution is taking place and you are called to find the life underneath your life situation and train your mind to think in a new way, a way that leads you to a resolution revolution. Everything you will ever BE, DO or HAVE in life comes down to 3 simple variables, all of which are within your complete control:
- Your Core VALUES.
- Your VISIONS.
- The ROLES you play to LIVE your Values and ACHIEVE your Visions.
By bringing your values, roles and vision together into your true life purpose, you will find the authentic success you desire. You will run fast in the direction of your dreams and live a life of passion and purpose. You will also discover the wonder of living your BEST life every day of your life. Fail to bring these 3 variables together and you will spend the ONLY life you have to live on things that simply do not matter. You will run faster, chase harder, and spend countless hours wishing and wondering. You will never quite get what you want out of life — or get to where you want to go. With this truth, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count. There will always be reasons to wait and they do not count. If you have had enough of the way things have been for you, then this may be your time to do the work that needs to be done in order to live a more loving, prosperous, abundant and balanced life. If it is, recommit and make a resolution of resolving to assess your core values and in concert with your inner-strategist to unlock your full potential by:
- Allowing the three Cs (courage, commitment and conviction) to be a presence in your life.
- Maintaining a desire to step into the infinite possibilities of your life and bringing your ‘Self’ to the highest possible emotional quality of life.
- Choosing to clarify your dreams and turn them into a S.M.A.R.T plan and tangible series of GOALS.
- Choosing to maintain Your 'Self' for a More Successful You and pursue the life of your dreams.
- Transform your belief system to one in which you can choose your pathway to put determination, discipline, desire, excellence, faith, resolve, volition, will power and resolution revolution into your performance.
- Focusing on the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have done your very best.
- Finding the help you need to achieve your most beautiful dreams and live a more fulfilling, loving, prosperous, abundant and balanced life.
Written By: Windsor Lindor © 2017