- There is one race, the human race.
- I am a human being not human doing.
- I am a spiritual being experiencing a human experience.
- Resiliency and emotional intelligence are needed in order for me to unleash my inner strength and tap into my true source of wealth.
- Worrying is useless. I do not resist the growth needed to become the person I need to be, to get the results I want.
- Being busy does not equal being purposefully productive.
- My self-worth comes from within.
- I question the integrity of the beliefs that were given to me as a child.
- To produce better results, I actively reject mediocrity and free my mind from limiting beliefs and fear.
- Some things require certain actions to achieve them and I have to do them whether I like doing them or not.
- Most successes happen in small steps and take a long time.
- My mind cannot tell the difference between something I think about or focus on that I do want, and the stuff I think about that I don’t want.
- The results I create are a result of my focus. My expectations are based on what I focus on, blossom into self-fulfilling prophecies.
- Life can only grow through the heart. It is the soil of the heart where life grows, love grows, and changing my life for the better starts.
- To live in the heart and use the head whenever it is needed is intelligence.
- To reach new levels of success, I am becoming the mental architect of my own personal transformation.
- Excuses complicate matters with smokescreens.
- Human beings are naturally resourceful and, with some help, they can reach their full potential and manifest their unique vision of success.
- Fear of failure is the reason most of human beings will not achieve the kind of success they dream about.
- When I forgive someone, it doesn't condone their actions; it simply frees me from being their eternal victim.
To be continued.
Written By: Windsor Lindor © 2017