Who are we becoming?
The road to create who we are becoming from an authentic place is not mysterious. However, the power to becoming lies within our heart, mind and how we think about ourselves. We will become what we think about, most of the time. Our thinking process determines how we feel, the choices we make and the results we create. Every day is our time, our moment and our reason for eliminating the diversions that will keep us from becoming the mental architect of our own personal transformation. If not, we will always be struggling against something. With it, we are at liberty to pursue what we want by continuously transforming our life. Through that personal transformation we will pursue only that which is most important. The question remains, why are we fearful of valuing ourselves in any way?
During this journey as human beings, we will tackle many challenges. However, it is only how we choose our attitude to be and how we honor our core values that determines where we will end up in life. The most important thing is, do not be part of the crowd’s routines. Be ourselves and this is the moment to do the work and become the individuals we were created to be. I say to each one of us, no matter how we feel about ourselves right now, we can make a decision to become more of who we really are and declare "from now on, I AM..." A call for us to make conscious choices about who we are becoming from this moment and create something that gives us purpose. I believe accepting this call will instantly improve the quality of our life.
It is also true, this will require our personal commitment to untangle from the negative patterns that keep us stuck and discover in each day the magnificence of the world by exploring and embracing life in ourselves. We will also be called to focus on what we value most and recommit to live life to its fullest. Why? Because our true relationship to ourselves is central to our existence and to what we get out of this journey, our life.
"The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives." Albert Schweitzer, philosopher, physician, and musician (1875-1965).
If we are sincerely interested in choosing to live a life that is orchestrated by our integrated mature spirit in order to experience far greater SUCCESS and infinite possibilities, then we are invited to choose the road that leads to transformational change, so that we find the life underneath our life situation. There is no judgment. No condemnation. No Self–loathing. No Narcissism. No Fear. No Indecision. No Jealousy. No Procrastination and their cousins. There is an inner revolution that is taking place and we are called to:
- Embark on our own soul journey, do whatever it takes to eliminate the distractions and diversions that have been keeping us from manifesting the unique vision of success that we are meant to live.
- Discover in the theater of our heart, we are more than mere clay and this transformation has no end.
- Become more inner-directed and accept personal responsibility purposefully.
- Raise our awareness to a higher level that would genuinely bring new dimensions of fulfillment and emotional intelligence into our life.
- Work toward attaining the life of our dreams, one that binds achievement and fulfillment into one powerful force.
- Re-build a structure that honors prosperity and excellence in action.
- Embrace the life changing power of transformation to create our life in a way that matters most to us.
What would it take for us to become the humans who choose to live a life that is orchestrated by our integrated mature spirit and make this a life of far greater SUCCESS?