What Is Your What?
Have you found the answer to what's holding you back from knowing your ‘What’ and discovering the one amazing thing you were born to do?
I believe as individuals, we were born to do something amazing that only we can do. It is also true, we are unique individuals and as such, we each have particular means and methods of carrying our ‘What’ into our lives, into the lives of those around us and into our community. However, as we endure life’s hardships, we tend to lose touch with our core values and inner greatness. We start to react and make distasteful compromises, settle for less and allow others to shape us in the image of his or her dogma.
Finding your ‘what’ calls for you to get the tools you need to shed the shackles of your past and become your authentic ‘Self’ in order to achieve profound fulfillment and break through to your success. This will benefit you and the lives of everyone you touch. Once you quiet the unremitting chatter of procrastination inside your head, embrace your intuitive nature and dump your baggage, you will process the power to reclaim ownership of your individual life, have a major insight into your ‘what’ and take 100% responsibility for discovering the one amazing thing you were born to do.
This is a call for you to stop putting your life on hold and do the work that will help you to tap into your personal blueprint to access your natural gifts and determine the best vehicle to make use of your gifts in order to manifest the life you want and share your gifts with your community. It is also my sense you may need to increase your level of COMMITMENT, step up, go beyond your old mechanical patterns, raise your awareness and commitment to:
- ACTIVELY choose to find the strength and courage to get into the mind-set of BEING and DOING rather than FEARING.
- Replace certain habits and limiting beliefs with things that are more conducive to your core values.
- Re-build a structure that honors discovering your ‘what’, pursuing your ‘what’ on purpose and persevering until you provide the benefits of your ‘what’ to those who needed it most.
Many have chosen to take inspired steps towards making a commitment to shed the shackles of their past and become their true selves—leaders and inspirational figures. A commitment to become the mental architect of their own personal transformation and a creative channel in an effort to be in compliance to their ‘What’. They take the time to understand their life's mission (‘What’) and engage that role purposefully with passion and enthusiasm. They arise from a deep inspiration on a higher level of consciousness and living life purposefully through learning, determination and the power of commitment. As a result, they are living their ‘What’.
What would it take for you to know your ‘What’ and discover the one amazing thing you were born to do?
You now have few choices:
- You can look back and wonder why you failed to live your ’What’. Or,
- You can accept that your current profession is your 'What' and live it as best you can. Or,
- Get the tools that will help you increase your power to overcome the roadblocks that have stunted your ability to identify your 'What', discover your 'What', wear your 'What' on your sleeves, establish a plan of action and construct an unshakable footing that will support a more powerful you in order to live the life you want.
At the end, you will be plugged in into the one amazing thing you were born to do, core values and live the life you want, your life purpose.
Written By: Windsor Lindor © 2018