When will we choose to be powerful?
We are quite capable of working hard and devoting ourselves to some larger and more important goals on purpose. Just think about how our life would turn out if we were truly committed to scale the wall of self-doubt and be powerful. There's no reason to "think" about it. Just step forward to put resolution revolution, courage, commitment, determination, discipline, desire, excellence in action, conviction, resolve, volition and will power into our performance. Whatever failures we have had in the past do not need to be with us one day longer. We can be powerful by:
- Freeing ourselves from the personal imprisonment of our bad habits.
- Not responding to the expectations and judgments given to us from birth and unknowingly develop emotional roadblocks.
- Being kinder and more compassionate.
We choose this Life and in the midst of all our difficulties, we can choose to be powerful or powerless. True, it can be difficult to get started and be powerful on taking the initiative to make the rest of our life the best of our life. It is also true committing time and energy to something that violates or neglects one of our core values, we will most likely feel powerless:
- Frustrated by what we believe has been lost, and feel pained and sad about it.
- Spending a lifetime grieving over an unsatisfactory childhood, a blown opportunity, or a relationship that went wrong.
- Not able to get past the watchdogs of our fears and move out of the iron gates.
Or, we can build ourselves an arch of courage, find the means to become motivated and keep working at our Life no matter how hard it may seem; being powerful.
A call to be defiant and decisive and get the tools we need to allow forgiveness, love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, trust, grace, and courage to carry us past the watchdogs of our fears and out of the iron gates. Yes, we can choose to be powerful. That is:
- Stop procrastinating. The cost to us for choosing not to be a procrastinator will be our courage to discover how not to wait and keep our momentum rolling by taking initiative.
- Learn and practice the steps necessary to optimize our motivation, meaning and inner fulfillment.
- Unleash the full potentials of our mind to manage our life and learn how to acquire discipline for ourselves on our own terms.
When looking into the mirror of our soul, we are called to be responsible and creative rather than reactive in order to make powerful choices. Standing on life's stage, we are also called to discover how to pull greatness out of ourselves and use it to live a life of substance with clearer values.
When we choose to be powerful, we will move toward emotional intelligence, seek new course where courage and purposeful action can transport us out of ourselves and the obsolete past into becoming the persons we were always meant to be, powerful.
Written By: Windsor Lindor © 2017